The X-Ride is faster, steeper, and more precise than any other speedriding wing on the market. No other wing « follows » a riding skier more naturally. It is less sensitive to roll and pitch, and easy at low speeds. The energy retention and dynamic take off abilities are also at the peak of today’s speedriding performance.
The SAS (Steep Active System) allows direct pilot input for steep dives and calculated arc recoveries. It allows the pilot to maneuver on steep terrain, and to fly straighter freeride lines.
In addition to the SAS, a trimmer range of 5cm trimmers adapts your global glide angle to the slope. This trimmer is located on the back of the riser, and is adjustable in flight.
* We use the double coated fabric «Everlast» from Porcher Sport, made less
than 2 hours away from our workshop. We are the first to use this fabric on
* Plastic patterns for a better durability. They replace the Mylar that
creases easily. We searched for the ideal thickness and hardness to be more
efficient in Speedriding.
* Markers on the center of the canopy on the leading and trailing edge, to
make easier the preparation and handling on the ground.
* Cousin Ultimate sparse lines, easier handling and preparing
* 2 risers with 5cm trimmers with SAS system, using a computer pattern sewing machine.
Trimmer on the back of the riser, adjustable in flight or fixed in the
* Ergonomic break handles
* Delivered with NEO speed rucksack with ski holders and NEO fast pack.