Simple and efficient
Name: The Container
rescue parachute container: paragliding & speedflying
Geometry: 4 flaps
Sizes: M / L / Tube
Sizes fitting: M+L fits for GIN yeti / Tube fits for all kind of light rescue
M/L: 130 g (without risers)
Tube: 170g (without risers)
Option: rescue risers 125 cm
Main materials: Ripstop PA, Anti-UV stretch 95%PA 5%EA
Materials : made in Europe
Manufacturing: made in France
“An external reserve container shouldn’t disturb the pilot, but must be simple to install and easy to use”. This sounds so logical, but few products available today live up to these expectations. This is why Neo decided to develop our own container made for our own use.
3 sizes were born from this development, and contain the following technical features:
– panels made of Ripstop and Stretch Ripstop have been shaped and connected to fit exactly to the shape of the folded parachute.
– the rescue handle is super easy to see and easy to catch. The strength necessary for the rescue extraction conforms to the EN Standard
– the position of the container attachment points to the harness prevent it from disturbing the pilot during launch and in flight and also help the handle to be more visible. it is also a good platform to read your flight instruments when installed on the rescue top-flap velcro.
– The «one attachment point» system is simple: before take off you connect the container to the harness with one attachment point on each main carabiner. No need to attach the risers and after the container, no risk to miss one of them.
– the front belt size can be precisely trimmed in flight.
– the NEO container fits NEO harnesses, and other brands.
If you install the NEO container to the main carabiners of your harness, the protection tunnel of the riser is removable: just take it out.
3 sizes are available:
– « M » for the GIN Yeti #27
– « L » for the GIN Yeti #35 & #40
– « Tube », the universal size, for other types and brands of light rescue.
Like all NEO products, superfluous weight or design features are not included. The container is durable and weighs just over 100 grams.
Where to buy it?